Wrestlers That Fell In Love With Molly Holly ( WCW - WWE ) .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrestlers That Fell In Love With Molly Holly ( WCW - WWE ) .

Post by WWE Topics on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:14 pm

There's So Many Wrestlers That Fell In Love With Molly Through Her WCW , WWE Appearences .

WCW
At WCW was her debut and beginings , she was so young but beautiful and innocent that anyone can fall in love with

1st :
Evan Karagias

" I Was Chasing Her Like A Crazy And A Lost Teenager , She Could Take All My Sight And Mind " . ( Evan Said )

2nd :
Kevin Nash

" She Was The One That Could Make A Big Guy Like Me , Down To His Knees " . ( Kevin Said )

3rd :
Shane Helms

Talking About Shane Helms He Kept Loving Her Till his WWE Debut As ( Hurricane Helms ) .
" Too Bad When I Finally Could Even Reach A Team With Her , She Was Married " .  ( Shane Said )

4th :
David Flair

" Well , I Don't Know What To Say , But She's The Smartest And The Most Beautiful Girl Ever , A Teenager With A Pretty Cool , Nora Is An Angel " ( David Said ) .

5th :
Jeff Jarrett

" Well I Never Told Nora About My Feelings , I Was Just Keeping On Watching Her Far Distance " . ( Jeff Said )

WWE
Through Molly's Debut On WWE 1994 She Had A Lot Of Love And Appriciation From So Many Wrestlers But Love Kept Her On Top Again .

1st :
Shawn Michaels " Current Husband 1999 - Till Now "

" First Time I Saw Nora , She Was Like A Shining Star In A Black Sky , Rumored With Diamonds On , Like A Dreaming Girl ... "
( Shawn Said )

2nd :
Scott Hall ( Razor Ramon )

" Nora Is A One Beautiful , Young And Sweet , Only Seeing Her In The Place Make The Day Even Better , She's So Lovely And Amazing , Had Amazing Feelings For Her , Wished I Could Have Her , But Not All You Want You Can Get " . ( Scott Said )

3rd :
123Kid " X Pac "

" Molly Will Always Be The Love Of My Life , Till My Death I Won't Love But Her ".  ( X-Pac Said )

4th :
Owen Hart R.I.P

" I Loved Her Yes I Did , She Respected That , She Never Been Rude To Me and She Didn't Change Till We Became Best Friends , Right I Loved Nora , But That's Her Will And I Respected It Too " . ( Owen Said )

5th :
Brian Pillman R.I.P

" She Wasn't Only A Manager To Me In WWF , She Was More Than Just A Thing , She Was Everything , But She's Pretending Over " . ( Brian Said )

6th :
Chris Jericho , Molly's Cousin

" I Always Been Her Protector , And I Will Always Be Even I Couldn't Reach Her Love , But I Could Get Her Trust , One Family Forever " .
( Jericho Said )

7th :
Spike Dudely

" Whatever Happened Now We Got Over It , I Loved Her She Trapped Me And Took The Title But That Didn't Change My Thought On Her She Got A Family , A Husband And A Son So I Can't Ruin Her Life , Molly Do Her Own Buisness And I Got That " . ( Spike Said )

8th :
Test R.I.P " Molly's Cousin "

" Well , I Always Loved My Cousin Nora As What It Should Be , But While She Got Married I Don't Know Why I Felt Like I Really Missed A Big Thing And Have To Get Her Back " . ( Test Said )

9th :
Scotty Too Hotty " Scott Garland "

" That Molly Without A Crush , Make You Fall In Love Deeply " . ( Scotty Said )

WWE Topics

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top